Monday, July 5, 2010

the macarena dancing turtle

Things I remember from today:

- Waking up blearily to get blood removed for testing :(
- Going back to sleep
- Going to rei's house :)
- Eating potato pommes and garlic pizza <-- yummy!
- Debating about whether Avatar is awesome (well, more like imreblue bashing Avatar XD)
- Watching many funny random videos
- Making a stuffed toy turtle dance the macarena
- Making a penguin vomit feed said turtle
- Making the hammer head shark give CPR to the penguin
- Sim talking
- Eating cookies and cream ice cream! <-- thank you!

Conclusion: a GREAT day =D

2 comments:

  1. I missed seeing a few things on your list! Namely the vomit feed which I'm glad I didn't see, lawl and the CPR XD
    Glad you enjoyed it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... you should be glad you didn't see that, rei... it wasn't pleasant...

    i also should point out that you missed
    "- persistantly covering imreblue in many many soft toys"

    ReplyDelete